- over 25 years as a director, an actor, producer, administrator, and educator.
- Senior Acting Teacher at Virginia Commonwealth University teaching Acting for Camera, The Business of Theatre, Audition Technique, New Play Development, and others.
- previously Artistic Associate at Perseverance Theatre (Alaska) where he worked on new play development, assisted in commissioning five new plays, helped to produce at least one new play each season, and directed the world premiere of Arlitia Jones’ Rush at Everlasting.
- has worked on new plays with NYSF/Public Theatre’s New Work Now!, Manhattan Theatre Club, Theatre for the New City, Moving Arts, Perseverance Theatre, Northwest Playwrights Alliance, and Seattle Rep.
- was the recipient of a Theatre Communications Group (TCG) Continuing Education Grant where he explored new play development models at various theatres around the country.
- recent acting credits include The Poet in An Iliad, Leonard in Theresa Rebeck’s Seminar and fulfilling a life-long dream playing Lennie in Of Mice and Men.
- is from Anchorage, Alaska, Also lived in New York City, Los Angeles, and North Carolina. He currently splits his time between Juneau, Alaska and Richmond, Virginia.