Podcast Recommend: Steven Pasquale on The Producer’s Perspective
A quick 30 minute interview about theatre, film vs tv, and surviving from a working actor. I LOVE what he says about working in TV vs Film right now…
Listen to Steven give you the scoop on all things including:
- His thoughts on long-running shows and how actors can keep things fresh and interesting.
- Why he calls auditioning “the worst experience in the world.”
- What you need to get him to do your show.
- HOT TOPIC: The actor’s role in the developmental process, and how/why they should participate in the future of that production (you know, the whole Hamilton debate).
- If he’d ever produce and why or why not.